A CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services) career offers an excellent, comprehensive benefits package:
- Retirement plan
- Generous paid time off
- In-service training
- Flexible work schedules
The Enrollment Specialist, Responsibilities
- The Enrollment Specialist, performs community outreach-related activities and recruits childcare providers and clients (subsidized and private) based on the program’s needs.
- The Enrollment Specialist, assists Family Child Care Providers in finding comprehensive community-based information, services, and assistance for the children and families
- The Enrollment Specialist, performs recertification for all CMCS Family Child Care clients as required.
- No remote option
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Early Childhood Education or related field
- Minimum 3 years in Early Childhood Education or a related field.
- Good interpersonal and writing skills.
- Knowledge of Early Childhood /ACS and CACFP guidelines and protocols
- COVID-19 Vaccine Required!
Safe Children, Stable Families, Successful Lives. At CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services), our mission is to protect, empower and promote independence for at-risk children and families and those with developmental disabilities through quality community-based services. A COA Accredited Agency, CMCS has provided services in locations throughout Westchester and Rockland Counties, as well as the Bronx and Manhattan since 1946. At CMCS, we believe in creating progressive career paths for our staff and provide advanced training to promote constant growth and change.
We encourage you to join our dedicated and diverse workforce by applying today!