Join a Team Where your Work Truly Makes a Difference.
At CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services), our mission is to protect, empower and promote independence for at-risk children and families and those with developmental disabilities through quality community-based services.
As a Lead Teacher, you will play an important role in the implementation, guidance, leadership, and supervision of all classroom functions. Our Lead Teachers are also responsible for directing and implementing daily educational programs, daily record-keeping, while providing a variety of skills and facilitating developmental activities for the continued success of the Head Start- program.
- Caring, upbeat personality.
- Bachelor or master’s in early childhood education. (Study Plan available).
- Initial, or Permanent B-2 certification (or equivalent).
- 2-5 years of experience working with children ages birth-4 in a classroom setting.
- Head Start experience is preferred.
- A valid drivers’ license and driving record acceptable by agency and insurance standards.
- Daily access to reliable transportation to Bronx, NY. Flexible with assigned work location(s).
- Ability to pass and maintain acceptable record related to the mandated criminal background check process.
CMCS offers excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, generous paid time off, flexible work schedules.
We encourage you to join our dedicated and diverse workforce by applying today!