Join a Team Where your Work Truly Makes a Difference.
At CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services), our mission is to protect, empower and promote independence for at-risk children and families and those with developmental disabilities through quality community based services.
As an Assistant Program Administrator, you are responsible for providing support and technical assistance to the program and direct service support staff in the content areas of: family partnerships and engagement, community resources and collaborations, support service delivery, training and mentoring, monitoring and reporting, and providing best practices in working with families. All responsibilities should be completed with the supervision of the Program Administrator at the prospective locations.
- Caring, upbeat personality.
- At a minimum, a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably related to one or more of the disciplines they oversee and experience in supervision of staff, fiscal management, and administration.
- Knowledge of Head Start/EHS Performance standards, DOHMH licensing and DOE UPK.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- A minimum of 3-5 years administrative experience.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus!
- Daily access to reliable transportation to Bronx, NY. Flexible with assigned work location(s).
- Ability to pass and maintain acceptable record related to the mandated criminal background check process.
CMCS offers excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, generous paid time off, flexible work schedules.