Join a Team Where your Work Truly Makes a Difference.
At CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services), our mission is to protect, empower and promote independence for at-risk children and families and those with developmental disabilities through quality community based services.
As Family Worker, you will play an important role responsible for maintaining high quality, effective parent engagement practices that contribute to the healthy development of families. You will maintain a caseload of or about 15 providers and their associated families, responsible for addressing individual family needs, providing referrals and resources, and designing monthly parent engagement activities in collaboration with the educational staff, provide network provider support, make initial and ongoing assessment of family needs, and create work plans for families which involve goal setting, home visits, provider site visits, parent education, and family support services.
- Caring, upbeat personality
- At minimum, Family Child Care CDA, preferably an AA or BA in Psychology, Social Work or related field.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Knowledge of child development and Early Childhood Education.
- Daily access to reliable transportation to Bronx, NY. Flexible with assigned work location(s).
- Ability to pass and maintain acceptable record related to the mandated criminal background check process.
CMCS offers excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, generous paid time off, flexible work schedules.
We encourage you to join our dedicated and diverse workforce by applying today!