Join a Team Where you Work Truly Makes a Difference.
At CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services), our mission is to protect, empower and promote independence for at-risk children and families and those with developmental disabilities through quality community based services.
As a Program Administrator, you will play an important role in all administrative duties that will contribute to the successful operation of the Cardinal McCloskey Early Childhood Education Division sites. This position will work collaboratively with the Assistant Program Administrator/ Program Coordinator to provide daily oversight of all aspects of the program including supervision of staff, compliance with all regulator’s requirements and program operations.
Education & Experience
- At least 2 years of Group Teacher verified teaching experience and one of the following certifications:
Nursery – 6th Grade
Early Childhood (Birth – 2nd Grade)
Childhood Education (1st – 6th Grade)
Special Education (Nursery -12th Grade)
Students with Disabilities (Birth – 2nd Grade)
Students with Disabilities (1st – 6th Grade)
Pre-K – 2nd Grade
- A minimum of 3-5 years administrative experience in early childhood education
- Knowledge of Head Start Performance standards, ECE requirements, DOHMH licensing and DOE UPK. CLASS, HSPPS
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities, mature judgment, and the ability to work cooperatively
- Daily access to reliable transportation to Bronx, NY. Flexible with assigned work location(s).
- Ability to pass and maintain acceptable record related to the mandated criminal background check process.
CMCS offers excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, generous paid time off, flexible work schedules.